The Best Concert Ever

I've never been to a concert, maybe it´s because I´m too tough with myself. I've always considered that if I go to a concert it should be because of someone that I really enjoy and know various songs, but everytime I get to know a new artist that I really like, I find out that they had a concert a couple of months or a year ago.
Maybe I shouldn't worry about knowing the artist but just to enjoy the moment of the concert. Recently I've been listening Chilean artist more so I think soon I'll go to a concert of theirs.
The only time I really wanted to go to a concert was for a band called "Arcade Fire" on December 7th of 2017, but unfortunately, one day before I had to go to my studies trip that lasted nine days. But last year they released a new album, so I really hope they come back to Chile, beacuse their music speaks about daily stuff and situations of a normal person where you can identify yourself, but at the same time it is so catchy.


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A country I would like to visit

My Best Friend