A country I would like to visit

Hello! Today I'll be talking about another country.
I like the way some countries have a great balance between their native culture and the modern world of nowadays, and I think that a country that has that balance is India. A country where peace and not hurting nature is fundamental for a better life.
I´m not a very religious person, but I think that is interesting the concepts about their belief, gods that take care of different aspects of life, and how they have made so many kinds of representations of them. But the principal aspect that I like from India is art. If I go there some day, I will surely visit temples to appreciate the paintings full of colors, the great architecture like Taj Mahal, and traditional music and dances.
Another thing that really caught my attention are the festivals that people make to venerate their gods, there is one that is based in throwing paint of various colors with water guns!, associated with a god that liked to make pranks drenching girls with water and colors.
Besides of appreciating art, studying there would be a great opportunity having in mind that India is among the topmost countries in the world in the field of scientific research. That would give a boost to my knowledge getting to a better level on the research area.
That's all for today, bye.

Women dance during the colorful festival of holi

Comentarios

  1. India it´s very beautiful. A place full of culture and magic, I would like to visit there some day too.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Wow India sounds so interesting. I would like to visit this country one day haha.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My Best Friend

The Best Concert Ever