My Best Friend

I don´t consider myself as a very sociable person, I´m a bit shy when it comes to making new friends, maybe it´s because I was in the same school all my life, so I was always surrounded by the same people, but I really got very good friends in there.
My best friend´s name is Paulina. I think that we met when we were in kinder, because we both entered to school in the same year, but from what I can remember, we got closer in 6th grade, so it has been seven years of friendship approximately.
In 6th and 7th grade we had a nice group of friends, we did everything together because we had the same interests in various things like TV shows and games... kids stuff. But it endured just for those years.
I consider her my best friend because we´ve always been together, we understand each other very well, we know what the other likes or dislikes, and when we have problems the first person who we tell is each other.
We have so many good memories together, so it´s hard for me to choose one, but a moment that I really enjoyed is when we went to our studies trip with my class. We went together in the bus listening the same music and eating our favourite cookies, and I´m glad that I was with her in many fun activities.
Now that we are in university we speak almost every day through social media. It's bit hard to meet because of schedules, but as we both came to Santiago we can also meet here.
For me, a good friend is somebody you can understand and feel comfortable with, even without saying any word. That´s Pauli for me and that´s why she is my best friend.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A country I would like to visit

The Best Concert Ever